Just under 5 acre secure field hire
If you want a hassle free walk where you don’t have to worry about other dogs, people or recall fails, then our secure field hire is for you. Not only is it completely secure with 6ft fencing the fence is also buried 1ft into the ground.
Parking and Access
There is Off road parking for 3-4 cars and a pedestrian gate by the parking area, a large gate for vehicle access if required on request.
If you decide to hire the field, you will be the only user at the booked time.
Bookings can be made between 9am and dusk. Further details are below.
- £10 for 55 minutes for up to 3 dogs
- £15 for 55 minutes for up to 6 dogs (minimum of 2 adults to ensure all mess is picked up)
As more and more people use the field we want to avoid the chance of users overlapping and unintentionally causing nervous dogs anxiety. Therefore to avoid field users meeting, we have set the hire period at 55 minutes which starts on the hour and finishes 5 minutes to the hour – for example a 10am booked slot will start at 10:00am and finish at 10.55am. We ask hirers to avoid turning up at the farm before their start time, and if they do by chance arrive when other users are still there, to wait in their car until they have left. We also ask users to aim to be leave the farm on time so that the next arrival isn’t delayed starting.
Terms and Conditions – by using the secure field at Welham’s Farm, owners agree to the following:
- It is only your own dog(s) coming to Welham’s Farm and their vaccinations and wormers are up to date.
- You will not be using the field in any professional capacity – it is only for personal use.
- You will pick up after your dog and use the bin provided .
- You will also aim to take all toys with you, particularly being vigilant in removing broken toys and balls.
- If the dog, or any it lives with, is showing any ill health (coughing, diarrhoea, vomiting, general lethargy etc) you will cancel the session. The field is used by many different dogs, some with weakened immune systems.
- Please note that all aversive training equipment is banned at Welham’s Farm – this includes, but is not limited to: electric collars; spray collars; prong collars, rattle cans and corrector spray. If you are unsure if you are using a banned item, or would like further information on why these items are banned, please get in touch for a chat.
- Each session starts on the hour and lasts for 55 minutes. Users agree not to arrive early and to leave the site promptly at the end of their session to reduce the chance of overlap with the next user.
- If other users are still on site when you arrive, you and your dogs will remain in the car until they have left.
- If you are unable to take the booking, for any reason, you will cancel with at least 24 hours’ notice to allow the session to be freed up for others.
- Booked slots are non-refundable and sessions are subject to availability.
Finally all users of the field hire do so at their own risk.
By hiring this field for your private use you agree to the following:
No claim can be made against the field owners for any accident, injury or losses sustained whilst using the field. This is a dogs playing area and you are solely responsible for yourselves and your dogs.
Welham’s Farm is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Welham’s Farm may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/06/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at booki[email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.